How it works:
BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment is a simple, 10-minute, non-surgical process. A few tiny injections, and within days there can be a noticeable improvement in the moderate to severe frown lines between the brows that can last up to 4 months. Results may vary. And there’s no recovery time. You can even do it on your lunch break.
Will it hurt?
No anesthesia is required, although your doctor may choose to numb the area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream prior to injecting. Discomfort is usually minimal and brief. Most patients compare the sensation to a pin prick.
- Your doctor will administer several tiny injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic directly into the muscles that cause those moderate to severe frown lines between the brows.
- Your doctor will determine where to administer the injections by examining your ability to move certain muscles in your brow area. The location, size, and use of the muscles that create a furrowed brow vary markedly among individuals.
- You may resume normal activity immediately. You may see a marked improvement in the moderate to severe frown lines between your brows within days. Improvement may continue for as long as a month, and could last up to 4 months.
Do not use BOTOX® Cosmetic if you:
- Have an infection where BOTOX® Cosmetic will be injected
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant
What should I tell my doctor before using BOTOX®Cosmetic?
Only your doctor can decide if BOTOX® Cosmetic is right for you. Before starting treatment, tell your doctor if you:
- Have any diseases that affect your nerves and muscles. These diseases may increase your chance of side effects with BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment.
- Are planning to become pregnant soon.
Can any of my medicines interact with BOTOX® Cosmetic?
Be sure that your doctor knows the names of all the medicines you are using, including:
- Antibiotics used to treat infections, such as gentamicin, tobramycin, clindamycin, and lincomycin
- Medicines used to treat heart rhythm problems, such as quinidine
- Medicines used to treat different conditions, such as myasthenia gravis or Alzheimer’s disease.
As with all prescription medicines, you should also notify your doctor if you are taking any over-the-counter medicines or herbal products.
This is not a complete list of medicines that can interact with BOTOX® Cosmetic. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for the Professional Package Insert for complete information.
Within days, you may notice an improvement in the moderate to severe frown lines between your brows that can last up to 4 months. Results may vary.
Call 256-885-6001 for more info or Sign up NOW!
Sei Bella Aesthetic Medical Center | 204 Lowe Avenue | Suite 10 | Huntsville, AL | (256) 885-6001